Dedicated and energetic volunteers are needed to staff the busy hub of the project: the Historic Essex Street Market – 15,000 square feet featuring over 100 artists located at the southeast intersection of Essex and Delancey Streets. Here, visitors will have the opportunity to view a collection of socially engaged art projects and actions from around the globe, as well as experience a series of new events and performances produced specifically for this exhibition.
As a Creative Time volunteer at the Living As Form exhibition you will:
- Engage a diverse and vibrant audience in the practical and theoretical concerns of the project.
- Be a point person within the space monitoring the exhibition and related events.
- Meet artists, curators, Creative Time staff, and tons of other volunteers.
- Spend time amongst the hustle and bustle of the Historic Essex Street Market and Living as Form Exhibition with the awesome Creative Time crew.
- Receive a copy of a Creative Time publication
Volunteers will also assist with light set-up and clean up of the exhibition space at the beginning and end of shifts. Exhibition hours are 12-8pm, Thursdays – Sundays from September 24th through October 16th.
Creative Time would appreciate help also with any of the following shifts for the remainder of the run of the show. As the show continues, the exhibition continues to grow and shift, with more events and collaborations being added each day!
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays
- 11am – 4pm or 4pm – 9pm
- October 6 – 9 or October 13 – 16
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Contact phone number
- Which dates/times you will take over the course of the exhibition
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
Creative Time is eager for you to join their team to make Living as Form a reality; it is guaranteed to be an amazing experience!