1. Spring Research Breakfast
Come have breakfast, talk with our librarians about your project, and take care of those lingering research to-do list items. This informal event lasts for two hours, and you can come and go as you like during that time.
Thursday, March 8, 10:00am-12:00noon
10th-floor Graduate Research Exchange (northwest corner)
2. Spring “Clean Up” Workshops for Grad Students
The NYU Libraries are holding a series of workshops and clinics especially for graduate students, led by expert librarians. These sessions focus on core research skills like:
* Identifying key resources in your discipline
* Organizing your research using an easy personal database called RefWorks
* Finding and ordering research materials from other institutions
* …And much more
Workshops will be held March 14-21. Find all the details and sign up at http://library.nyu.edu/grads.