Test Preparation Instructor Positions
Sherwood Test Prep is seeking test preparation instructors for GRE and SAT classes. These are part-time positions with classes once per week on Sundays. We seek intelligent, charismatic instructors who have both top test scores and excellent teaching skills. Our company has a social mission to provide top caliber test preparation courses at a value price. Team Sherwood is committed to the social responsibility of accessible test preparation courses: Everyone deserves to put their best score out there.
Salary: $40/hour for GRE classroom instruction; $30/hour for SAT classroom instruction.
• Education: Current graduate or professional student (Ph.D. (or equivalent), Master’s, J.D.); or Completed Ph.D. (or equivalent), J.D., or Master’s degree.
• Test Scores: Top-tier test scores on one of the following: GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or SAT.
• Teaching Experience: Have taught at least one university semester/quarter class. Prior university teaching experience is required.
• Quantitative and Verbal Skills: Must have BOTH excellent math and verbal/writing skills. Sherwood Test Prep Instructors teach the entire course.
• Consistent Sunday Commitment: We seek team players who are flexible and can teach on consecutive Sundays throughout the entire year. We only take off four weekends per year (those corresponding to): Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s. Instructors can teach from 3 to 6 hours per weekend.
If interested, please send your (1) Cover Letter, (2) Resume/Vita, and (3) Test Scores to: firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews and hiring are to commence immediately.
For more information visit http://www.sherwoodtest.com/