It’s hard to believe the end of the semester is almost here already!
NYU Libraries is here for you in the following ways as you finish up the semester:
- Librarians are available to help you with those final research tasks. Book a consultation with a librarian by filling out this form. Or, use our Ask a Librarian service to get immediate help.
- Bobst Library has extended hours during the end of the semester, including open stacks 24×7. (As always, the lower levels are open 24 hours, too.)
- Bobst Library offers expanded seating in various locations throughout the building, including the upper stacks floors.
- Bobst Library will have free coffee and snacks during crunch time on Lower Level 1. Look for signs posted in the building.
- Don’t forget to renew your library materials before the end of the semester! Login to your BobCat eshelf and select “My library account” in the left-hand sidebar to see your loans and perform renewals online.
For more information about what we have to offer graduate students throughout the year, see our guide at: http://library.nyu.edu/grads
Best of luck with the end of your semester!
–The NYU Libraries Graduate Student Services Working Group