Summer Teaching Positions Available:
Teach Reading to Students of All Ages This Summer
- Earn more than $6,000 during the summer. Teachers typically earn between $550 and $700 per week while teaching.
- Gain over 500 hours of teacher-training and teaching experience with a variety of age groups.
- Help students of all ages develop their reading skills and ability to become imaginatively absorbed in books.
The Institute of Reading Development is seeking candidates for summer 2016 teaching positions. They seek applicants with an undergraduate degree or higher from any discipline. They provide a paid training program and comprehensive on-going support.
- Have strong reading skills and read for pleasure
- Are responsible, hard working, and have good communication and organizational skills
- Will be patient and supportive with students
The Institute teaches developmental reading programs in partnership with the continuing education departments of more than 100 colleges and universities across the UnitedStates. Our classes for students of all ages improve their reading skills and teach them to experience absorption in literature.
You can submit an online application and learn more about teaching for the Institute at: http://instituteofreadingdevelopmentteachingjobs.com/