Please join NYU’s Fales Library & Special Collections, the Steinhardt Department of Nutrition & Food Studies, and Clark Wolf for “The Food Movement: NOW WHAT?”. This panel discussion moderated by Clark Wolf, a food and restaurant consultant, will feature panelists:
- Michael Ableman, author and executive director of Sole Food Street Farms
- Devon Klatell, the Rockefeller Foundation (NYU Alumna, MA Food Studies)
- Marion Nestle, author and Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition and Food Studies
- Jake Novick-Finder, chef, Gristmill
- Fabio Parasecoli, Director of Food Studies Initiatives, The New School
- Emily Soukas, New York City Council (NYU Alumna, BA CAS).
The event will be held in the Fales Library & Special Collections on the 3rd floor of Bobst Library (70 Washington Square South, New York, New York) on Thursday, April 20th from 4:00-6:00pm. Please RSVP to libraries-fales-events[at]nyu.edu to attend. There is a $10 suggested donation for the event.