We are pleased to invite you and your institution to participate in the OXFORD WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM
- The summer symposium with be held August 2–4 at St Anne’s College, Oxford, UK.
- Alternatively, you may attend the 4–6 December 2017 meeting held at St Hugh’s College, Oxford, UK.
- You are welcome to present a paper on an aspect of Women’s Studies, or you may wish to attend as an observer or panel member.
- Symposia Participants may submit complete papers (six weeks after the conclusion of the meeting attended) to be peer-reviewed by external readers for possible inclusion in Symposium Books or sponsored academic journals.
- The Symposium is interdisciplinary in nature and seeks to cover a broad reach of women’s leadership issues in both the public and private sectors. The expectation is that much of the discourse will be concerned with cultural, religious, social, and economic conditions of women and the initiatives that may be most effective in the remediation of the various forms of gender discrimination.
- See our website for suggestions on topics and abstract/registration deadlines.
- Follow us on Twitter @OxfordSymposia3 for updates on keynote speakers and other information.